Our aluminum foundry has provided us with another level of service to meet our customer’s demands. We supply raw castings and/or machined and assembled complete aluminum component parts to our various industries. Furthermore, we manufacture our own moulds through our tool and die department so our turnaround times are aggressive and highly competitive by any standard.
We add value to our customer’s product lines by assisting them with the design for manufacturability through converting existing fabrications to permanent mould castings which support our customers’ quest for long term cost advantages.
Our Rapid Prototype service and foundry capabilities enables us to put an affordable prototype part into your hands, ensuring correct fit, form and function, within days.
- Aluminum castings from 1 lb to 150 lbs
- Vertical, horizontal and CNC tilt pour machines
- Conversions from fabrications to castings
- Casting conversions from sand and die castings to permanent mould
- FEA (Solidification and Fluid Dynamics Analysis)